The Transparency Times is our free monthly online magazine, produced with kind support from The Lang Cat. It contains a wide range of subjects from a broad range of authors but the overall message
is how the power of transparency can be a force for good in getting the Financial Services Sector to provide the best possible outcomes to those it serves.
Largely through 'word of mouth,' circulation of the Transparency Times has been steadily increasing since our first issue, published in May 2016. It now goes to over 6,000 people, mostly in the UK
but also to readers in:
- New Zealand
There is great variety in the type of people that receive the Transparency Times, including:
- Civil Servants
- Civil Society Leaders
- All types of Market Participants
- Leaders of Trade Bodies
- All types of Consultants
- Leaders of Professional Associations
- Financial Services sector Observers & Commentators
- Media Professionals - Journalists & Editors
- Leades of Not-for Profits
- Pension Managers
- Institutional Investors
- Retail Investors
- Indepndent Financial Advisers
- Pension and Investment Lawyers
- Trades Unionists
- ...and many, many more
If you aren't yet on our circulation list, please Email your full contact details to me at:
We welcome any article on any relevant topic, by any author, in any part of the world. There is no cost to submit an article but all donations are very welcome, as we desperately need to raise
funds. If you can't afford to make a donation, that's absolutely fine, we'll publish your article anyway.
If you want to submit an article this is what you need to do:
- Provide your text:
- Maximum 1,500 words
- Only in Word
- Without any formatting
- In the same Word document please provide your bio, maximum 100 words (in addition to the 1,500 for the article itself) so readers know about you and your organisation
- It is fine to re-purpose material that has been used elsewhere, but let us know the place and date previously published so this can be noted in the article. It's also fine to promote any
product, service or offering that is aligned with the idea of high levels of transparency and achieving better outcomes for consumers.
- Provide at least one high-resolution headshot image of the author in Jpg format
- If you have a logo, provide at least one high resolution image of your organisation's logo, ideally as a .Eps file but if that's not possible a Jpg would normally be fine
- Provide any charts, diagrams or graphics you want to incorporate into the article in original editable format and ideally in Excel but if that's not possible a Vector file will normally be
- Provide any links you may want to be incorporated into the article only if you have tested they work
- Provide your and/or your organisation's Twitter Handle
All of the above to be sent to me using the Email address below, and we'll publish in the next available edition for you:
Once the article has been published please do all you can to raise awareness of it through your Social Media channels; we'll do the same.
Click on the links below to get to the edition of your choice.
Note, once you have got to the magazine you can click through the pages and read it online or if you prefer you can download it as a PDF, and you can even print that off if you wish!