Background and Objectives
The world’s financial ecosystem operates globally, so whilst the TTF started off as a UK-based initiative, it is unsurprising that it has quickly become an international endeavour. The harsh reality is that there is a worldwide need to encourage ongoing reform of the financial services sector, so that it serves society better.
There is an abundance of enthusiasm for TTF to grow internationally. We’re very keen for that to happen, so long as we are able to operate a sufficiently robust governance framework that ensures each country operates “true to mission.”
Fortunately, the internationalisation of the Transparency Task Force has been enabled by technology; and in particular through our use of Zoom.
Whereas in 2019 we needed to travel thousands and thousands of miles to run events in all of these locations…
- Hong Kong
- Washington DC
- New York
…moving forward, we can now organise meetings and symposia through Zoom very time and cost efficiently.
Furthermore, our growing capabilities with social media mean that we can raise awareness of our efforts around the world quite effectively, despite being very financially constrained. The overall end result is that we hope, expect and are planning for the international dimension to our work to grow significantly.
This is all good news for our mission to encourage ongoing reform of the financial services sector, so that it serves society better; because the larger and more expansive our community becomes, the more influence it can have.
The more influence we have, the more positive change we can help to bring about.
The TTF International initiative means:
- We can organise meaningful and relevant meetings for people right around the world
- We can better appreciate and embrace the issues that are particularly important in each country
- We can help the TTF community to grow efficiently and effectively
- We can empower suitable individuals to help drive and lead progress in their country
- We can build a truly international network of actively engaged members
- We can create a sufficiently robust and resilient governance framework for the whole of the TTF community, everywhere
- We can help ensure our reputational integrity and values are maintained in every country where we have a presence
- We can harness the goodwill and energies of individuals that want to volunteer to help the cause in their particular country
TTF International is happening in:
- TTF Hong Kong
- TTF Netherlands
- TTF USA
- TTF Singapore
- TTF Belgium
- TTF Luxembourg
- TTF Australia
- TTF Switzerland
- TTF Ireland
- TTF Canada
- TTF France
- TTF South Africa
- TTF India
Our intention is that TTF will spread into other countries when there is sufficient interest for that to happen.
Please scroll down for details about the next round of free-to-participate country meetings, all held on Zoom
How to access our TTF International Zoom meetings
Scroll down to see the dates and times of each of our next round of TTF International Zoom meetings
The access details for each one of these meetings are the same for each one:
To access by Zoom, which is the preferred option:
Click on the this Zoom link below:
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK and you want to dial in, click on the “find your local number” link below;
your Meeting ID is: 228 127 6828
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqGH9lkZC
If you happen to be in the UK and you want to dial in, use one of the UK numbers shown below;
your Meeting ID is also: 228 127 6828
One tap mobile
+441314601196,,2281276828# United Kingdom 442030512874,,2281276828#
Or use any of these options:
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
If you have any issues with the process please contact us.