The Transparency Times is our free monthly online magazine, produced in-house.
It contains a wide range of subjects from a broad range of authors but the overall message is how the power of transparency can be a force for good in getting the Financial Services Sector to provide the best possible outcomes to those it serves.
The Transparency Times helps us to promote our vision; which is that we should all work together to drive positive progressive and purposeful finance reform, for the benefit of all, by harnessing the transformational power of transparency.
Largely through ‘word of mouth,’ circulation of the Transparency Times has been steadily increasing since our first issue, published in May 2016.
It now goes to many thousands of people around the world.
Here’s a list of the main countries in which we have readers:
There is great variety in the type of people that receive the Transparency Times, including:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Civil Servants
- Civil Society Leaders
- All types of Market Participants
- Leaders of Trade Bodies
- All types of Consultants
- Leaders of Professional Associations
- Financial Services sector Observers & Commentators
- Media Professionals – Journalists & Editors
- Leaders of Not-for Profits
- Pension Managers
- Institutional Investors
- Retail Investors
- Indepndent Financial Advisers
- Pension and Investment Lawyers
- Trades Unionists
- …and many, many more
If you aren’t yet on our circulation list, register to receive the Transparency Times plus our special updates and invitations to meetings and events through this link:
How to submit an article
We welcome any article on any relevant topic, by any author, from any part of the world.
If you want to submit an article, this is what you need to do:
- Provide your text:
- Maximum 1,500 words
- Only in Word
- Without any formatting
- In the same Word document please provide your bio, maximum 100 words (in addition to the 1,500 for the article itself) so readers know about you and your organisation
- It is fine to re-purpose material that has been used elsewhere, but let us know the place and date previously published so this can be noted in the article. It’s also fine to promote any product, service or offering that is aligned with the idea of high levels of transparency and achieving better outcomes for consumers.
- Provide at least one high-resolution headshot image of the author
- Provide any charts, diagrams or graphics you want to incorporate into the article in original editable format and ideally in Excel but if that’s not possible a Vector file will normally be OK
- Provide any links you may want to be incorporated into the article only if you have tested they work; please highlight the wording to ensure it is clear that it is a link
- Provide your and/or your organisation’s Twitter Handle
- Provide a high resolution image of your company logo
All of the above to be sent to me using the Email address below, and we’ll publish in the next available edition for you:
Once the article has been published please do all you can to raise awareness of it through your Social Media channels; we’ll do the same.
Accessing previous editions
You can click on the links below to get to the edition of your choice.
Note, once you have got to the magazine you can click through the pages and read it online or if you prefer you can download it as a PDF, and you can even print that off if you wish!
2016June 2016July 2016August 2016September 2016October 2016November 2016December 2016January 2017February 2017March 2017April 2017May 2017June 2017July 2017August 2017September 2017October 2017November 2017December 2017January 2018February 2018March 2018April 2018May 2018June 2018July 2018August 2018September 2018October 2018November 2018December 2018January 2019February 2019March 2019April 2019May 2019June 2019July 2019August 2019September 2019October 2019November 2019